First Mfg Mens Indy Vented Leather Motorcycle Jacket
Ships in 1-3 business days
Premium Cowhide Leather
First Manufacturing presents the Indy - Men's Motorcycle Leather Jacket. Features 2.75-3.0 oz (1.1-1.2mm) Drum Dye Naked Cowhide, Scooter style w/ banded collar. YKK center zipper. Two chest pockets. Two zippered slash pockets. Two conceal carry pockets w/ bullet snaps & tapered holsters. Zippered sleeves w/ gussets. Adjustable side belts. Underarm gussets and grommets. Action back. Chest and back vents. Kevlar reinforcements on shoulders and elbows Mesh interior lining. YKK Zippers. Armor pockets for CE rated armor (sold separately). This men's Indy jacket from First Manufacturing is a heavily featured cafe racer style jacket at a great price.
- 1.1-1.2mm Drum-dyed naked cowhide leather
- Banded collar
- Chest and back vents
- Center zipper
- Two chest pockets
- Two zippered slash pockets
- Two conceal carry pockets with tapered holsters
- Zippered sleeves with gussets
- Adjustable side buckles
- Underarm gussets and grommets
- Bi-swing action back
- Dupont™ Kevlar® reinforcements on shoulders and elbows
- Mesh interior lining
- YKK Zippers
- Pockets for optional armor (armor sold separately)
Dupont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
|Length||26" (66 cm)||26.5" (67 cm)||27" (69 cm)||27.5" (70 cm)||28" (71 cm)|
|Chest||21.75" (55 cm)||23" (59 cm)||24.25" (62 cm)||25" (64 cm)||26" (66 cm)|
|Shoulder||19" (48 cm)||20" (51 cm)||20.5" (52 cm)||21.5" (55 cm)||22" (56 cm)|
|Sleeve||26" (66 cm)||26.5" (67 cm)||26.5" (67 cm)||27" (69 cm)||27.5" (70 cm)|
|Bottom||19" (48 cm)||20" (51 cm)||212.5" (55 cm)||22.5" (57 cm)||
Return & Exchange Policy
- If you believe your purchase was damaged in transit. PLEASE TAKE PICTURES IMMEDIATELY.
- Legendary USA LLC. IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR STOLEN PACKAGES. WE SHIP WHERE YOU TELL US TO. The Rest Is On You!
- A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER MUST ACCOMPANY ALL RETURNS, AND MUST BE WRITTEN ON RETURN SHIPPING LABEL. You may receive a Return Authorization Number by logging in to your "My Account" page, Using our Return/Exchange/Store Credit App (if you created an account) on our website or by contacting us at 1- (609) 293-2163 or by email at email@example.com. After notifying Legendary USA LLC of the return, items must be received by Legendary USA within 7 days of receipt of the return. We inspect all returns prior to processing any replacements, exchanges or issue store credit. All original tags must be still attached on the garment. Items damaged while opening shipping package (cuts, slices, scrapes, punctures, etc.) are non-returnable. Should we receive returns with any indications of wear, pet or human hair, or with odors from cigarettes, cigars, perfumes, etc., we will ship back to Customer at their expense. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Sorry, eBay Auctions, custom orders, Closeout & Clearance items and COUPON CODES or International orders are FINAL SALE, and non-returnable. International Customers are responsible for any and all VAT, duties, taxes, fees, etc. at the destination country. We will ship the first exchange within the continental US with $15.00 return shipping fee; additional exchange shipments are subject to additional shipping and handling charges of $19.95. Return shipments for exchanges or refunds are at the Customer expense. When you return an item, please indicate the reason for the return. Please note: unauthorized returns, or returns after 7 days of receipt are subject to a 25% restocking fee. You may want to insure your return; we cannot be responsible for lost, misdirected or damaged returns. Cost of return shipping is the responsibility of the Customer. If you paid for your order by credit card, a credit will be issued and will appear on your billing statement. Lastly, if you place an order for a Cockpit USA or Schott Bros. NYC that is in production or will be a delay, then you have 48 hours to cancel free of charge. After the 48 hours it will be a 15% charge for Cancelled Order Commitment Breach. These jackets are often times produced in cycles, so please be patient, it does take time to source, inspect, cut, sew and conduct quality control before and after production.
46 Princeton Avenue