First Mfg Mens Hotshot Platinum Concealment Leather Vest
Ships in 1-3 business days
SOA Style with Gun Pockets
The Platinum Series First Manufacturing Hotshot Club CCW leather vest comes designed in a heavier 1.4-1.6 mm Platinum cowhide leather shell. The black leather biker vest features a one piece back panel, stand up collar, leather arm hole bindings, hidden snap design, and a full front zipper. Additionally, it has two concealed carry gun pockets with a bullet snap closure. The hidden weapon pockets allow you to carry your piece and draw it without attracting attention. More importantly, these pockets make it convenient to carry your weapon, so there’s no need to worry about wearing a separate holster as you ride. The inside facing portion features three zipper access to the liner to allow sewing of patches without sewing over the liner. The men's concealed carry leather vest from First Manufacturing has a total of seven pockets including a cell phone pocket and a chest pocket with a sunglass slit, making it easy to keep your everyday essentials on you at all times. This leather riding vest is imported.
- Heavy Soft Milled Platinum Cowhide 1.4-1.6mm
- Short stand up leather collar
- Single panel back perfect for club members to place their patches
- Snap front with cropped front zipper for riding comfort
- 3 zip EZ-access liner allows patch sewing without sewing over liner
- 2 front snap flap pockets
- 2 handwarmer pockets with snap closure
- 2 large concealed carry pockets with bullet snaps
- Cell phone pocket
- Nylon mesh liner
- Armor back panel pocket (armor sold separately)
Return & Exchange Policy
- If you believe your purchase was damaged in transit. PLEASE TAKE PICTURES IMMEDIATELY.
- Legendary USA LLC. IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR STOLEN PACKAGES. WE SHIP WHERE YOU TELL US TO. The Rest Is On You!
- A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER MUST ACCOMPANY ALL RETURNS, AND MUST BE WRITTEN ON RETURN SHIPPING LABEL. You may receive a Return Authorization Number by logging in to your "My Account" page, Using our Return/Exchange/Store Credit App (if you created an account) on our website or by contacting us at 1- (609) 293-2163 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. After notifying Legendary USA LLC of the return, items must be received by Legendary USA within 7 days of receipt of the return. We inspect all returns prior to processing any replacements, exchanges or issue store credit. All original tags must be still attached on the garment. Items damaged while opening shipping package (cuts, slices, scrapes, punctures, etc.) are non-returnable. Should we receive returns with any indications of wear, pet or human hair, or with odors from cigarettes, cigars, perfumes, etc., we will ship back to Customer at their expense. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Sorry, eBay Auctions, custom orders, Closeout & Clearance items and COUPON CODES or International orders are FINAL SALE, and non-returnable. International Customers are responsible for any and all VAT, duties, taxes, fees, etc. at the destination country. We will ship the first exchange within the continental US with $15.00 return shipping fee; additional exchange shipments are subject to additional shipping and handling charges of $19.95. Return shipments for exchanges or refunds are at the Customer expense. When you return an item, please indicate the reason for the return. Please note: unauthorized returns, or returns after 7 days of receipt are subject to a 25% restocking fee. You may want to insure your return; we cannot be responsible for lost, misdirected or damaged returns. Cost of return shipping is the responsibility of the Customer. If you paid for your order by credit card, a credit will be issued and will appear on your billing statement. Lastly, if you place an order for a Cockpit USA or Schott Bros. NYC that is in production or will be a delay, then you have 48 hours to cancel free of charge. After the 48 hours it will be a 15% charge for Cancelled Order Commitment Breach. These jackets are often times produced in cycles, so please be patient, it does take time to source, inspect, cut, sew and conduct quality control before and after production.
46 Princeton Avenue