Beck Mens 566 Horsehide Leather Motorcycle Vest (Chestnut Brown)
Ships in 1-3 business days
Established in 1928, the Beck® Northeaster label rides again with the most requested design for today's discerning rider. Designed in front quarter horsehide leather, notorious for its unique wear patterns and rain repellency. This vest is not for the faint of heart - this sucker is tough and can stand on its own... literally! (see image). This is not some soft, loose buttery soft leather; this Beck vest will take a while to break in.
This motorcycle riding vest has a one-piece back panel - making it a bit easier for patch sewing and offers an uncluttered appearance you’re sure to enjoy. This leather biker vest is made with a premium nylon oxford liner for long wear. And for those customers looking for secured hand pockets, we installed YKK scratchproof zippers for long life. These pockets allow you to carry your everyday essentials without the worry of losing anything. And we didn't forget the Legendary Pistola™ tethered leather gun pockets large enough for a full-size Colt .45 ACP with an integrated magazine/cell phone pouch. In your choice of Black or Chestnut Brown.
Beck Northeaster & Flying Togs have registered US Trademarks of Legendary Products, Inc.
- 3.0 oz (1.2 mm) medium-weight front quarter horsehide Leather
- The clean one-piece back panel
- Leather interior facings throughout with horsehide leather binding around arm holes
- 1 1/4" stand-up collar protects from "leatherneck syndrome"
- Outlaw style vest design with double stitched accents
- Two vertical entry Pistola leather gun pockets with integrated magazine/cell phone pouch & snap closure
- Gun pockets are tethered to the underarm for a "sag-proof" design
- Twin front chest pockets with hidden snaps
- Integrated sunglass holder on left chest pocket
- Cropped zipper with hidden snap closure
- Two YKK zippered handwarmer pockets
- Durable premium nylon oxford liner
- Proudly Made in the USA
Sizing in inches
|US Chest Size||Length||Chest Width||Shoulder Width||Waist|
All measurements taken with garment laying flat on table. Chest width is measured from armpit to armpit.