Fire & Cut Resistant Tactical Gloves
Original price $37.99
Current price $35.95
Rothco's Leather Knuckle Tactical Gloves are cut and flame resistant and feature an Aramid Fiber lining. The gloves also feature leather accents on the knuckles and fingers, multi-layer goatskin palm, elastic cuff with hook & loop closure and pull tab on wrist. Imported.
- 80% cut resistant / 20% fire resistant aramid fabric construction
- Palms feature two layers of goatskin leather; smooth base layer & top textured layer for enhanced dexterity
- Ideal for shooting and weapons handling
- Flexible neoprene material at wrist with hook & loop closure
- Great for powersports, paintball, hunting and other outdoor activities
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm.
- We believe that customer service is a vital part of our business. We have been in business for over 21 years and we want you to be totally satisfied with your purchase. We offer 100% money back guaranteed on ALL LEGENDARY USA BRANDED PRODUCTS. If you are not completely satisfied simply return your Legendary USA branded product within 7 days from date of delivery for an exchange, replacement, store credit or money back. ON ALL OTHER NON-BRANDED PRODUCTS including Cockpit USA, Bohn Armor, Epoch Eyewear, First Manufacturing, Churchill Gloves, Rothco, Red Canoe, Schott Bros. NYC. We ONLY OFFER replacement, exchange, or store credit (shipping charges are not refundable). We advise you NOT to order multiple sizes at once, you will only be given store credit if you return your product. You can always exchange for another size, however we cannot guarantee your size will be in stock, so please know that there could be a longer wait time to receive your exchanged product.
- If you believe your purchase was damaged in transit. PLEASE TAKE PICTURES IMMEDIATELY.
- Legendary USA LLC. IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR STOLEN PACKAGES. WE SHIP WHERE YOU TELL US TO. The Rest Is On You!
- A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER MUST ACCOMPANY ALL RETURNS, AND MUST BE WRITTEN ON RETURN SHIPPING LABEL. You may receive a Return Authorization Number by logging in to your "My Account" page, Using our Return/Exchange/Store Credit App (if you created an account) on our website or by contacting us at 1- (609) 293-2163 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. After notifying Legendary USA LLC of the return, items must be received by Legendary USA within 7 days of receipt of the return. We inspect all returns prior to processing any replacements, exchanges or issue store credit. All original tags must be still attached on the garment. Items damaged while opening shipping package (cuts, slices, scrapes, punctures, etc.) are non-returnable. Should we receive returns with any indications of wear, pet or human hair, or with odors from cigarettes, cigars, perfumes, etc., we will ship back to Customer at their expense. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Sorry, eBay Auctions, custom orders, Closeout & Clearance items and COUPON CODES or International orders are FINAL SALE, and non-returnable. International Customers are responsible for any and all VAT, duties, taxes, fees, etc. at the destination country. We will ship the first exchange within the continental US with $15.00 return shipping fee; additional exchange shipments are subject to additional shipping and handling charges of $19.95. Return shipments for exchanges or refunds are at the Customer expense. When you return an item, please indicate the reason for the return. Please note: unauthorized returns, or returns after 7 days of receipt are subject to a 25% restocking fee. You may want to insure your return; we cannot be responsible for lost, misdirected or damaged returns. Cost of return shipping is the responsibility of the Customer. If you paid for your order by credit card, a credit will be issued and will appear on your billing statement. Lastly, if you place an order for a Cockpit USA or Schott Bros. NYC that is in production or will be a delay, then you have 48 hours to cancel free of charge. After the 48 hours it will be a 15% charge for Cancelled Order Commitment Breach. These jackets are often times produced in cycles, so please be patient, it does take time to source, inspect, cut, sew and conduct quality control before and after production.Once RA (Return Authorization) Number has been assigned, you may return items in their original packaging to:Legendary USA LLC
46 Princeton AvenueBrick Township NJ 08724