Legendary Black Stallion Horsehide Motorcycle Jacket - 100 Lots Limited Edition
Pre-Production Orders Take Between 1-3 Weeks For Delivery
Own one of 100 Personally Numbered, Limited Edition Legendary Black Stallion Horsehide Motorcycle Jackets
Experience the synergy of luxury, style, softness and durability with our anniversary edition of the Legendary Black Stallion. Our D Pocket replica of the highly regarded J23 BUCO motorcycle jacket is made with genuine front quarter horsehide, renowned for its robustness and longevity, this jacket is more than just an item of clothing – it's a testament to your audacious spirit. The Black Stallion's distinguished black appeal with limited edition detailing exemplifies supreme style. We painstakingly sourced a flawless soft & shiny 1.4mm (3.2 oz.) horsehide, that doesn’t take years to break-in. This smooth buttery leather will form quickly to your body and make for an ultra comfortable riding experience. Choose the Legendary Black Stallion 100 Series Leather Motorcycle Jacket – it's not just about the ride, it's about how you define your journey!
Much like our previous Black Stallion, this version has subtle differences, some surprise hardware and emblematic features that you won’t find anywhere else. Some of the most popular motorcycle jacket styles of the 20th Century were the J21, J22, J23 and J24 styles from the design house of Joseph F. Buegeleisen of Detroit, MI. The company was better known as Buco. The J24 was hailed as the "coolest motorcycle jacket ever" by Rin Tanaka, motorcycle jacket historian and author of "Motorcycle Jackets - A Century of Design" published by Shiffer Books. Due to their popularity, vintage Buco Horsehide jackets fetch prices as high as $2500 or more on eBay and other auction houses and vintage boutiques. New "Buco clone" jackets are marketed at $2,150 (excluding belt) on other internet websites. While the Black Stallion is not an exact replica of the original Buco J23, we believe it captures the style, quality and detail of the original with a Legendary twist!
We hand-selected our designer, tannery, cutters, cottage, and sewers.
- Genuine Horsehide leather
- Heavy nylon reinforced stitching for strength and durability
- Antique brass zippers for a vintage look
- Nickel plated snaps
- Zippered "D" pocket on the left chest area with change pocket & flap
- Zippered chest pocket
- Zippered right handwarmer pocket
- Two zippered pockets for rear passenger or cargo
- Nostalgic centered zippered sleeve cuffs
- Shoulder epaulets with domed bar studs
- Fully removable belt with square die-cast nickel-plated brass buckle
- Vented underarm gussets, which adds greater freedom of movement
- Sewn-in nylon quilted lining with one inside chest pocket
- Made in USA.
Return & Exchange Policy
- If you believe your purchase was damaged in transit. PLEASE TAKE PICTURES IMMEDIATELY.
- Legendary USA LLC. IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR STOLEN PACKAGES. WE SHIP WHERE YOU TELL US TO. The Rest Is On You!
- A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER MUST ACCOMPANY ALL RETURNS, AND MUST BE WRITTEN ON RETURN SHIPPING LABEL. You may receive a Return Authorization Number by logging in to your "My Account" page, Using our Return/Exchange/Store Credit App (if you created an account) on our website or by contacting us at 1- (609) 293-2163 or by email at email@example.com. After notifying Legendary USA LLC of the return, items must be received by Legendary USA within 7 days of receipt of the return. We inspect all returns prior to processing any replacements, exchanges or issue store credit. All original tags must be still attached on the garment. Items damaged while opening shipping package (cuts, slices, scrapes, punctures, etc.) are non-returnable. Should we receive returns with any indications of wear, pet or human hair, or with odors from cigarettes, cigars, perfumes, etc., we will ship back to Customer at their expense. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Sorry, eBay Auctions, custom orders, Closeout & Clearance items and COUPON CODES or International orders are FINAL SALE, and non-returnable. International Customers are responsible for any and all VAT, duties, taxes, fees, etc. at the destination country. We will ship the first exchange within the continental US with $15.00 return shipping fee; additional exchange shipments are subject to additional shipping and handling charges of $19.95. Return shipments for exchanges or refunds are at the Customer expense. When you return an item, please indicate the reason for the return. Please note: unauthorized returns, or returns after 7 days of receipt are subject to a 25% restocking fee. You may want to insure your return; we cannot be responsible for lost, misdirected or damaged returns. Cost of return shipping is the responsibility of the Customer. If you paid for your order by credit card, a credit will be issued and will appear on your billing statement. Lastly, if you place an order for a Cockpit USA or Schott Bros. NYC that is in production or will be a delay, then you have 48 hours to cancel free of charge. After the 48 hours it will be a 15% charge for Cancelled Order Commitment Breach. These jackets are often times produced in cycles, so please be patient, it does take time to source, inspect, cut, sew and conduct quality control before and after production.
46 Princeton Avenue