Schott NYC Mens 118 Perfecto Leather Motorcycle Jacket
We have run out of stock for this item.
Classic American Perfecto
Schott NYC - manufacturing Motorcycle Jackets since 1928 - creators of the Perfecto, the most imitated Motorcycle Jacket on the planet! As worn by Marlon Brando during the 1954 cult movie classic, "The Wild One". Beware of imported imitators! This Schott Perfecto 118 is the real thing - as noted by Rin Tanaka, motorcycle jacket historian and author of "Motorcycle Jackets - A Century of Design" published by Schiffer Books. This Perfecto jacket will probably outlast the owner, and will wear gracefully as an investment in your wardrobe. This leather moto jacket is available in black only.
- 3.0 - 3.25 oz (1.2 - 1.3 mm) drum dyed naked Cowhide Leather
- Authentic Schott snaps on collar, lapel and shoulder epaulets
- Bi-swing action back with vented underarm footballs (gussets)
- Nostalgic centered zippered sleeves waist belt with die-cast nickel plated heavy square buckle
- Zippered twin handwarmer pockets, breast pocket & change pocket w/flap
- Inside breast & map pocket
- Sewn-in nylon quilted lining
- Union made in USA
Measurements are taken with garment laying flat on table.