Schott NYC Mens 257S B-3 Sheepskin Bomber Jacket
- Thick, Super Warm & Luxurious
This American-made bombardier jacket is quite possibly the warmest Schott Jacket we carry, and is the plushest in the Sheepskin category. This B-3 sheepskin leather jacket will keep you comfortable in the most extreme weather. It was originally designed to keep bomber pilots warm in unpressurized cabins at altitudes over 30,000 feet. The crimp of the heavyweight shearling will naturally retain body heat, helping you stay warm throughout the winter season. While it offers a high degree of insulation, sheepskin is also known for its breathability and moisture-wicking abilities. The versatility of this material means you will be able to maintain a regulated body temperature in a wide variety of climates. Featuring a double buckled standing collar, waist adjustment straps, and handwarmer pockets, you can rely on this sheepskin leather jacket to keep you warm during colder days. Additionally, it is made with leather welted seams that help prevent water from seeping through during rainy days.
As the Schott B-3 bomber jacket is worn, the leatherized sheepskin panels will distress to a suede finish, which will provide that weathered, battle worn look over time. With proper care, this quality shearling leather bomber jacket will retain its softness and shape for decades. We carry a wide selection of chest sizes ranging from 36” to 54”, so you can get the perfect fit that you desire for this men’s sheepskin bomber jacket.
- Thick, plush sheepskin pelts
- Goatskin leather welted seams
- two leather neck straps for cinching the collar
- D-shaped antique brass buckles with Schott logo
- two side entry suede lined handwarmer pockets
- adjustable waist tabs for a customized fit
- Union made in USA
MEASUREMENT POINT 38 40 42 44 46 48 50 52 54 CHEST (in half) 23.5" 24.5" 25.5" 26.5" 27.5" 28.5" 29.5" 30.5" 31.5" BACK LENGTH 26" 26" 27" 27" 27" 28" 28" 28" 28" CROSS SHOULDER 19.25" 19.875" 20.5" 21" 21.75" 22.5" 23" 23.5" 24.25" SLEEVE LENGTH 25" 25.5" 26" 26.5" 27" 27.5" 28.25" 28.75" 29.5" BOTTOM (in half) 21" 22" 23" 24" 25" 26" 27" 28" 29"
Measurements are taken with garment laying flat on table.
Click this link to see the difference between this jacket and the Cockpit Z2102M B-3 Sheepskin.
- Thick, plush sheepskin pelts
- If you see the same product from a competitive authorized e-commerce retailer, we will match their price in addition to any free accessories that may be included in your purchase! Your Legendary Price Guarantee is proof that we are serious about giving you the greatest price, value and customer service.
Additionally, if within 30 days from the date of your Legendary purchase, you show us a lower, currently advertised price from another competitive authorized e-commerce retailer with the same item in stock, you will receive full credit for the price difference. It is your assurance that your Legendary purchase has the greatest possible value.
The price we match must be for an identical product by the same manufacturer (model, color, etc.), and the price compared must include any applicable taxes and/or shipping charges. The price to be matched must be verifiable via Internet or printed advertisement, and in-stock for immediate shipment by an authorized stocking retailer. The competitor's advertisement must be current, with price adjustments limited to one price match per item. After we confirm your item is available at a lower price (including shipping charges), we will credit your method of payment 100% of the price difference.
To receive credit under your Legendary Price Guarantee, simply order your item from our website, then email us the web address of the retailer's item found at a lower price within 30 days of your order. Please allow 24 hours following your approved price match request for credit to your credit card account to be processed.
Disclaimer: Legendary USA reserves the right to refuse comparisons on discontinued, factory second, blemished or used items; any Going out of Business, Closeout/Clearance/Liquidation Sales or similar instances; any auctions, coupons, first time customer promotional offers, paid or unpaid membership clubs, unauthorized dealers, private individuals, eBay sales or stores not located in the United States. Offer limited to a maximum of one price match per item/order. Any website divisions or subsidiaries of Legendary Products, Inc. are not eligible for Legendary USA price matching.
- We believe that customer service is a vital part of our business. We have been in business for over 21 years and we want you to be totally satisfied with your purchase. We offer 100% money back guaranteed on ALL LEGENDARY USA BRANDED PRODUCTS. If you are not completely satisfied simply return your Legendary USA branded product within 7 days from date of delivery for an exchange, replacement, store credit or money back. ON ALL OTHER NON-BRANDED PRODUCTS including Cockpit USA, Bohn Armor, Epoch Eyewear, First Manufacturing, Churchill Gloves, Rothco, Red Canoe, Schott Bros. NYC. We ONLY OFFER replacement, exchange, or store credit (shipping charges are not refundable). We advise you NOT to order multiple sizes at once, you will only be given store credit if you return your product. You can always exchange for another size, however we cannot guarantee your size will be in stock, so please know that there could be a longer wait time to receive your exchanged product.
- If you believe your purchase was damaged in transit. PLEASE TAKE PICTURES IMMEDIATELY.
- Legendary USA LLC. IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR STOLEN PACKAGES. WE SHIP WHERE YOU TELL US TO. The Rest Is On You!
- A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER MUST ACCOMPANY ALL RETURNS, AND MUST BE WRITTEN ON RETURN SHIPPING LABEL. You may receive a Return Authorization Number by logging in to your "My Account" page, Using our Return/Exchange/Store Credit App (if you created an account) on our website or by contacting us at 1- (609) 293-2163 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. After notifying Legendary USA LLC of the return, items must be received by Legendary USA within 10 days of receipt of the return. We inspect all returns prior to processing any replacements, exchanges or issue store credit. All original tags must be still attached on the garment. Items damaged while opening shipping package (cuts, slices, scrapes, punctures, etc.) are non-returnable. Should we receive returns with any indications of wear, pet or human hair, or with odors from cigarettes, cigars, perfumes, etc., we will ship back to Customer at their expense. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Sorry, eBay Auctions, custom orders, Closeout & Clearance items and COUPON CODES or International orders are FINAL SALE, and non-returnable. International Customers are responsible for any and all VAT, duties, taxes, fees, etc. at the destination country. We will ship the first exchange within the continental US free of charge; additional exchange shipments are subject to additional shipping and handling charges of $19.95. Return shipments for exchanges or refunds are at the Customer expense. When you return an item, please indicate the reason for the return. Please note: unauthorized returns, or returns after 14 days of receipt are subject to a 25% restocking fee. You may want to insure your return; we cannot be responsible for lost, misdirected or damaged returns. Cost of return shipping is the responsibility of the Customer. If you paid for your order by credit card, a credit will be issued and will appear on your billing statement. Lastly, if you place an order for a Cockpit USA or Schott Bros. NYC that is in production or will be a delay, then you have 48 hours to cancel free of charge. After the 48 hours it will be a 15% charge for Cancelled Order Commitment Breach. These jackets are often times produced in cycles, so please be patient, it does take time to source, inspect, cut, sew and conduct quality control before and after production.Once RA (Return Authorization) Number has been assigned, you may return items in their original packaging to:Legendary USA LLC
46 Princeton AvenueBrick Township NJ 08724