Schott NYC Mens 618HH Horsehide Perfecto Motorcycle Jacket
Water Resistant Horsehide
Schott NYC - celebrating over 90 years of Perfecto Motorcycle Jackets, creators of the most imitated leather moto jacket on the planet! As worn by Marlon Brando during the 1954 cult movie classic, "The Wild Ones". Beware of imitators! This Schott 618HH horsehide motorcycle jacket is the real deal. Classic Schott Perfecto leather jacket in rich, Italian tanned Horsehide, which is naturally water resistant. If you prefer a different leather, check out the steerhide version of the Schott Perfecto 618.
Please note: Trim fit - we suggest ordering one size larger than normal.
- Italian Horsehide Leather
- Authentic Schott snaps on collar, lapel and shoulder epaulets
- Bi-swing back with vented underarm footballs (gussets)
- Nostalgic centered zippered sleeves
- Waist belt with die-cast nickel plated heavy square buckle
- Zippered twin handwarmer pockets, breast pocket & change pocket w/flap
- Inside map pocket
- Sewn-in nylon quilted lining
- Union made in USA.
|MEASUREMENT POINT (inches)||36||38||40||42||44||46||48||50|
|CHEST (in half)||20||21||22||23||24||25||26||27|
|SWEEP (in half)||18||19||20||21||22||23||24||25|
|CROSS SHOULDER||16 3/4||17 1/2||18 1/4||19||19 3/4||20 1/2||21 1/4||22|
|UPPER ARM (in half)||8||8 1/4||8 1/2||8 3/4||9||9 1/4||9 1/2||9 3/4|
|SLEEVE LENGTH (from CB)||33 1/2||34||34 1/2||35||35 1/2||36||36 1/2||37|