Cockpit USA Mens Military Spec M65 Field Jacket
Pre-Production Orders Take Between 1-3 Weeks For Delivery
USA Made Genuine M65
At last, leave it to Cockpit USA to make a US Military M-65 field jacket proudly made in USA - the way it should be. Its design is battle tested, with American made quality and virtual indestructibility. This classic M-65 military jacket design has outfitted taxi drivers, deer hunters, heroes, villains and an occasional anarchist. This M-65 is truly authentic to the U.S. Army men's field coat made to 1965 military spec in the original OG107 olive color. Will accept the Rothco Field Jacket Liner sold separately for this men's military field jacket. Launder with mild soap or synthetic detergents.
- Water repellent, wind resistant nylon/cotton sateen outer shell
- Zippered concealed hood
- Throat tab closure
- Black anodized brass heavy zippered front closure with snap fasteners
- Shoulder epaulets
- Waist, hood and bottom drawcords
- Bellows breast pockets
- Hanging pockets with snap fastener closures
- Two inside pockets
- Bi-swing back permits free range of movement
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs with Velcro
- Proudly made in USA
Machine Wash Warm - tumble dry low.
Return & Exchange Policy
- If you believe your purchase was damaged in transit. PLEASE TAKE PICTURES IMMEDIATELY.
- Legendary USA LLC. IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR STOLEN PACKAGES. WE SHIP WHERE YOU TELL US TO. The Rest Is On You!
- A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER MUST ACCOMPANY ALL RETURNS, AND MUST BE WRITTEN ON RETURN SHIPPING LABEL. You may receive a Return Authorization Number by logging in to your "My Account" page, Using our Return/Exchange/Store Credit App (if you created an account) on our website or by contacting us at 1- (609) 293-2163 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. After notifying Legendary USA LLC of the return, items must be received by Legendary USA within 7 days of receipt of the return. We inspect all returns prior to processing any replacements, exchanges or issue store credit. All original tags must be still attached on the garment. Items damaged while opening shipping package (cuts, slices, scrapes, punctures, etc.) are non-returnable. Should we receive returns with any indications of wear, pet or human hair, or with odors from cigarettes, cigars, perfumes, etc., we will ship back to Customer at their expense. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Sorry, eBay Auctions, custom orders, Closeout & Clearance items and COUPON CODES or International orders are FINAL SALE, and non-returnable. International Customers are responsible for any and all VAT, duties, taxes, fees, etc. at the destination country. We will ship the first exchange within the continental US with $15.00 return shipping fee; additional exchange shipments are subject to additional shipping and handling charges of $19.95. Return shipments for exchanges or refunds are at the Customer expense. When you return an item, please indicate the reason for the return. Please note: unauthorized returns, or returns after 7 days of receipt are subject to a 25% restocking fee. You may want to insure your return; we cannot be responsible for lost, misdirected or damaged returns. Cost of return shipping is the responsibility of the Customer. If you paid for your order by credit card, a credit will be issued and will appear on your billing statement. Lastly, if you place an order for a Cockpit USA or Schott Bros. NYC that is in production or will be a delay, then you have 48 hours to cancel free of charge. After the 48 hours it will be a 15% charge for Cancelled Order Commitment Breach. These jackets are often times produced in cycles, so please be patient, it does take time to source, inspect, cut, sew and conduct quality control before and after production.
46 Princeton Avenue