Tactical Hard Shell Waterproof Jacket By Rothco
3 Step Easy Sizing: Simplifying Number and Letter Sizes
Step 1: Measure Your Chest
Use a tape measure to measure the fullest part of your chest.Wrap the tape measure around your chest, just under your armpits, and record the measurement.
Step 2: Measure Your Stomach
Measure the fullest part of your stomach or abdomen, usually around the belly button area.Make sure the tape measure is snug but not too tight, and record the measurement.
Step 3: Determine Size Based on Measurements
Which ever measurement is larger take that size and adds 2 Inches (5 cm). This total will be your Jacket Size.
Example of How To Figure Out Your Size: Let's say John wants to buy a jacket online but isn't sure about his size. He follows the Legendary Easy Sizing Method. John measures his chest and finds it to be 42 inches (107cm). His stomach measures 38 inches (97cm). Since John's chest measurement is larger than his stomach measurement, he adds 2 inches to his chest measurement: 42 inches + 2 inches = 44 inches (107cm + 5cm = 112cm). Therefore, John will order a Jacket or Vest in Size 44 in Numbered Sizing or Medium in Letter Sizing (See Conversion Chart Below For Letter Sizing)
Simplify Your Sizing: Convert Your Number Size to Letter Size
34-36 = XSmall
38-40 = Small
42-44 = Medium
46-48 = Large
50-52 = XLarge
54-56 = 2XLarge
58-60 = 3XLarge
60-62 = 4XLarge
64-66 = 5XLarge
- Free Shipping on all U.S orders $125+
- 30-Day Return Policy
- We Ship Worldwide
Dominate extreme weather conditions with our lightweight and breathable Tactical Waterproof Jacket.
- Waterproof And Breathable 3 Layer Shell With TPU Membrane And Laminated Mesh Keeps You Warm And Dry In The Most Extreme Environments
- 3 Layer Waterproof Seam Tape Throughout The Entire Tactical Jacket
- Seven-Snap Storm Flap With An Additional Snap Flap For Mounting Badges And Insignias
- Six Pockets Located On The Front, Biceps, And Concealed In The Chest Of The Hard Shell Jacket Are Sealed With Hook-And-Loop Closures For Dependable Dry Storage Of Tactical Gear, Rations, And Other Supplies
- Two Hand Warming Pockets Located On The Front Of The Jacket
- Adjustable Wrist Cuffs Ensure A Seamless Seal Between The Military Tactical Jacket And Your Gloves While The Drawstring Bottom Secures It Tightly Around Your Waist For A Reliable Layer Of Protection From Extreme Elements
- Convenient Stow-Away Hood With Cinch Cord And Barrel Lock Adjusters Is Large Enough To Cover Most Military And Tactical Helmets
- Made From Strong And Reliable Materials With Reinforced Elbows For A Military Jacket That Will Last Countless Storms And Seasons
- Underarm Zipper Vents For Quick Cool-Downs During Strenuous Activities
- Breathability: 7,000mm, Water Resistant: 10,000mm
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and other reproductive harm.