Cockpit USA Mens Movie Heroes Top Gun Nylon Flight Jacket
Pre-Production Orders Take Between 1-3 Weeks For Delivery
Latest Nylon Top Gun Jacket from the Movie 'Top Gun - Maverick'
For the middle-aged Maverick in all of us! The Cockpit USA Movie Heroes© CWU-36/P – although a faithful reproduction of the Mil-Spec Nomex® Summer Weight Flight Jacket, it is made using a durable nylon twill shell and lining woven to Cockpit USA specifications to replicate the look of the original. The official Nomex® version was supplied by Cockpit USA for the Maverick sequel, 35 years in the making, of the blockbuster film classic - “Top Gun”. The CWU-36 flight jacket has been the U.S. military aviator’s primary summer weight flight jacket for over 40 years worn by pilots and aircrew of the Navy, Air Force, Marines, Army, & Coast Guard still today. It now joins our “Movie Hero” Collection with all the details featured on the big screen’s most famous Fighter pilot as his saga continues!
- Durable Nylon Twill shell, and lining replacing costly Nomex®, while retaining the structure and look of the original
- Velcro mounted Screen Accurate VX-31, USN Fighter Weapons School, and American Flag patches
- Velcro mounted embossed Cockpit USA leather name tag
- Two front velcro close cargo pockets
- Zippered pen/pencil pocket on the left arm sleeve
- Full front zipper with zipper pull
- Knit cuffs and waistband
- Lightweight nylon lining
- Custom designed VX-31 silk screen applique embroidery on lining
- Made in USA
Return & Exchange Policy
- If you believe your purchase was damaged in transit. PLEASE TAKE PICTURES IMMEDIATELY.
- Legendary USA LLC. IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR STOLEN PACKAGES. WE SHIP WHERE YOU TELL US TO. The Rest Is On You!
- A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER MUST ACCOMPANY ALL RETURNS, AND MUST BE WRITTEN ON RETURN SHIPPING LABEL. You may receive a Return Authorization Number by logging in to your "My Account" page, Using our Return/Exchange/Store Credit App (if you created an account) on our website or by contacting us at 1- (609) 293-2163 or by email at email@example.com. After notifying Legendary USA LLC of the return, items must be received by Legendary USA within 7 days of receipt of the return. We inspect all returns prior to processing any replacements, exchanges or issue store credit. All original tags must be still attached on the garment. Items damaged while opening shipping package (cuts, slices, scrapes, punctures, etc.) are non-returnable. Should we receive returns with any indications of wear, pet or human hair, or with odors from cigarettes, cigars, perfumes, etc., we will ship back to Customer at their expense. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Sorry, eBay Auctions, custom orders, Closeout & Clearance items and COUPON CODES or International orders are FINAL SALE, and non-returnable. International Customers are responsible for any and all VAT, duties, taxes, fees, etc. at the destination country. We will ship the first exchange within the continental US with $15.00 return shipping fee; additional exchange shipments are subject to additional shipping and handling charges of $19.95. Return shipments for exchanges or refunds are at the Customer expense. When you return an item, please indicate the reason for the return. Please note: unauthorized returns, or returns after 7 days of receipt are subject to a 25% restocking fee. You may want to insure your return; we cannot be responsible for lost, misdirected or damaged returns. Cost of return shipping is the responsibility of the Customer. If you paid for your order by credit card, a credit will be issued and will appear on your billing statement. Lastly, if you place an order for a Cockpit USA or Schott Bros. NYC that is in production or will be a delay, then you have 48 hours to cancel free of charge. After the 48 hours it will be a 15% charge for Cancelled Order Commitment Breach. These jackets are often times produced in cycles, so please be patient, it does take time to source, inspect, cut, sew and conduct quality control before and after production.
46 Princeton Avenue