WWII Style Leather Pilot Helmet by Rothco
3 Step Easy Sizing: Simplifying Number and Letter Sizes
Step 1: Measure Your Chest
Use a tape measure to measure the fullest part of your chest.Wrap the tape measure around your chest, just under your armpits, and record the measurement.
Step 2: Measure Your Stomach
Measure the fullest part of your stomach or abdomen, usually around the belly button area.Make sure the tape measure is snug but not too tight, and record the measurement.
Step 3: Determine Size Based on Measurements
Which ever measurement is larger take that size and adds 2 Inches (5 cm). This total will be your Jacket Size.
Example of How To Figure Out Your Size: Let's say John wants to buy a jacket online but isn't sure about his size. He follows the Legendary Easy Sizing Method. John measures his chest and finds it to be 42 inches (107cm). His stomach measures 38 inches (97cm). Since John's chest measurement is larger than his stomach measurement, he adds 2 inches to his chest measurement: 42 inches + 2 inches = 44 inches (107cm + 5cm = 112cm). Therefore, John will order a Jacket or Vest in Size 44 in Numbered Sizing or Medium in Letter Sizing (See Conversion Chart Below For Letter Sizing)
Simplify Your Sizing: Convert Your Number Size to Letter Size
34-36 = XSmall
38-40 = Small
42-44 = Medium
46-48 = Large
50-52 = XLarge
54-56 = 2XLarge
58-60 = 3XLarge
60-62 = 4XLarge
64-66 = 5XLarge
- Free Shipping on all U.S orders $125+
- 30-Day Return Policy
- We Ship Worldwide
Fly back in time with Rothco's Vintage WWII Style Pilot Helmet. This replica of the classic WWII Type-B pilot helmet has adjustable leather straps on the chin, forehead, and back of the neck to ensure a perfect fit. Covered ear vents with zippers make this historic helmet a remarkable reproduction of the timeless WWII aviation gear designed to hold earphones and accommodate oxygen masks and goggles. The goatskin leather outershell creates an authentic look and feel, making this helmet great for Halloween costumes, war reenactments, and more.
- Replica Of The Classic Type-B WWII Pilot Helmet
- Ideal For Halloween Costumes, War Reenactments, And More
- Adjustable Leather Straps On Chin, Forehead, And Back Of Neck Of The Military Helmet Ensure A Perfect Fit
- Covered Ear Vents With Zippers Make For A Remarkable Reproduction Of The Timeless WWII Aviation Gear That Was Originally Designed To Hold Earphones
- Goatskin Leather Outershell Creates An Authentic Look And Feel And Is Soft To The Touch
- Comfortable Synthetic Suede Lining